→ Go to adventure !
GO TO ADVENTURE
– The Cevennes : superb National Park.
– At the beach : city of Le Grau-du-Roi and its Seaquarium, the contemporary city of La Grande-Motte and the medieval city of Aigues-Mortes.
– The Camargue Regional Park : bird, flora and fauna watching in the Scamander Park.
– The heart of Provence : L’Isle sur la Sorgue, Fontaine de Vaucluse, Vaison la Romaine, Les Dentelles de Montmirail, Le Mont Ventoux.
– In the Luberon : Gordes, Roussillon, Sault, Lacoste, Ménerbes.
– Further south : St Remy de Provence, Les Baux de Provence, Arles.
Le Yatis is located in Saint-Laurent-des-Arbres , a charming medieval village in the heart of Provence, marked by the remains of its walls and old stone buildings .
Between Avignon , Orange, Bagnols sur Ceze ( 15 min.) and Nimes ( 30 min.) , 4 km from A9 motorway No 22 exit, the hotel is close to tourist sites such as the Pont du Gard , the famous Palais des Papes in Avignon, Uzes, Orange and its Chorégies , the Ardèche Gorges …
All the hotel staff « The Yatis » welcomes you with a smile , in a Zen and relaxed atmosphere with a privileged location for your business appointments , for your holiday or time of a week- end .