→ Les Chorégies d’ Orange
CHOREGIES D’ORANGE is the oldest lyrical and musical French Festival. With masterpieces played within the Roman Theater of Orange, it’s one of the best French festivals with an indisputable international reputation … More information on the Chorégies d’Orange
- Monday, June 20 – 8:50 p.m. : Festivities in Music
- Saturday, July 9 – 6:00 p.m. : Concert « Classics Revelations of Adami »
- Saturday, July 9 – 9:45 p.m. : Madama Butterfly
- Monday, July 11 – 9:45 p.m. Concert Bernstein / Gershwin
- Tuesday, July 12 – 9:45 p.m. : Madama Butterfly
- Saturday, July 16 – 9:45 p.m. : Verdi Requiem
- Wednesday, August 3 – 9:30 p.m. : Verdi’s La Traviata
- Friday, August 5 – 9:30 p.m. : Concert Lyrique
- Saturday, August 6 – 9:30 p.m. : Verdi’s La Traviata
Le Yatis is located in Saint-Laurent-des-Arbres , a charming medieval village in the heart of Provence, marked by the remains of its walls and old stone buildings .
Between Avignon , Orange, Bagnols sur Ceze ( 15 min.) and Nimes ( 30 min.) , 4 km from A9 motorway No 22 exit, the hotel is close to tourist sites such as the Pont du Gard , the famous Palais des Papes in Avignon, Uzes, Orange and its Chorégies , the Ardèche Gorges …
All the hotel staff « The Yatis » welcomes you with a smile , in a Zen and relaxed atmosphere with a privileged location for your business appointments , for your holiday or time of a week- end .